Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wonder is a beautiful thing

Wonder is a beautiful thing....what else do we have but wonder in this world. What else do we have but the dreams that make us get up in the morning....Without dreams our world becomes cold. It becomes flat. It turns into a pattern that we follow day in and day out. I am convinced that life as we know it has the potential to open and create for each and everyone of us a diagram of what our purpose is.



Sometimes we do not follow the inner voice that drives us to do what is right. I am sitting at my computer right now doing what I do best. Discussing life with myself and put my thoughts out to others about what life may have to offer.



I am not sure if my life is really at it fullest potential at the moment. I am sure that I am doing the best that I can. Have I spread my self too thin? Am I doing so many things that I am not doing for myself? These are the things I think about.



I went to a beautiful website today and enjoyed the beauty of Lake Quinalt in Olympic National Park. I took a quick vacation mentally soaking in the glory of nature. There are so many wonderful places to visit on this earth. When I use my imagination to visit these sacred places on the planet I feel rejuvinated. The smell of the moss. The coolness of the lake. The quiet of the forest broken by the gentle footsteps of the animals that remind us who is visiting who.

It is the mystery of the fog that settles like a blanket over the floor of the meadow that brings peace and stillness to my mind and heart.



So what do you do for yourself to take time out and enjoy your life. Daily living can really cause anyone to become bogged down and just through your hands up in the air and say "hey there is just not enough of me to go around!" You could do that ...I am sure at times we all do that. I do not want to become stale in my joy of living. There are times that I know I am not living to my fullest potential ...I know I already mentioned that but it is true. I do not want to be in rut.



Life is so short......so what is it that you want.....take time to look and wonder.....wonder is a beautiful thing....enjoy

1 comment:

denise's thoughts said...

thanks for viewing this blog