Followers

Monday, November 5, 2007

What a Beautiful Life

Ok so sometimes life is not so beautiful. Ok so sometimes you are bored and not sure what to do. Have you ever been in a place in your life that you knew instinctively that things had to change. Not that you wanted things in your life to be different but, you realized that if you did not change them they would be this way for a long time!

Well what did you do to evoke change in your life...let me ask you this....are you afraid to make changes in your life? Are you worried that if you change your life something or someone you love would leave?

I have heard of people who keep the status quo because they are afraid. Afraid of being a success, failure, alone, rich, poor, married, single, with children, without children, homeless, too much of a mortgage, not pretty enough, not smart enough, not young enough, not old enough, not creative enough....you get the picture. Well what is stopping you from receiving your dream of dreams...what is stopping you from being the very person you want yourself to be.

Are you stopping what you want out of life because you do not believe you deserve it . OR do you stop yourself because you do not know how to get what you want...I will ask this of you. IF you could have anything that you wanted (outside of asking someone who has passed away to come back) in this lifetime what would it be? Stop and think for a long while on what it is that you want out of your life. What did stop you.....?????? Was it because of what...what....money,,,,career,,,,,happiness,,,,,marriage,,,,choices what.....What stopped you? Let me say this....I have tried many things in life. I have been responsible for some of the largest events that you would recognize. LiveAid was called USA for Africa...I worked with many people to do the leg work on that...Bill Graham was my former boss. He worked with others and it became a legendary success. I have coined phrases that are now house hold expressions. There is a program in New Jersey that I worked on with Walter Borowitz that we put together that went to state legislature. It is for Fire and Ems personnel and their families to reach out for counseling....Did I make great sums of money for my efforts. NO but, I did reach the goal of many things that I wished to accomplish.

My time is coming to reap the rewards but for now I am happy to work and do what I want to do. This is one thing that I enjoy more than anything else. Writing and hopefully inspiring people to do what they want to do....with their lives....Life is short my friend and getting shorter all the time. I ask that you do not stop yourself from enjoying your life. I ask that you send this blog to friends and enjoy your lives....DO what you want to do always...it is a beautiful life after all....it is the only life that you will know so enjoy each second as if it is your last because you never know really when that day is.......go out and do good things and be the person you know you are...peace and lots of love to you....Denise

No comments: