Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Day New Thoughts

What is it that you really want to do with your life. Let me share some of the things that have been going on in my world. I have new ideas and new thoughts every day..sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't.

What I have been doing is making a list of what I want in my life. Sometimes just speaking to a friend can bring out inspiration. We all need to be pushed a little bit to make our ideas into reality. Everyone right now is focused on the news and what the newsmakers are telling you ,"what we need to be concerned about." It seems that money is on everyones mind right now.

How is the change in the economy really affecting you? I cannot answer that question for you. You can only answer that for yourself. What is the cause of your anxiety over all of this? Please take the time to answer that for yourself.

I can share this with you, it is short but sweet. I really believed that I didn't need to follow my heart for the longest time. I believed that I had to be what someone else wanted me to be. I would sit and nod my head and be on top of the latest and greatest information in the industry that I used to work in.

I came up with ideas great ideas that others used. If I shared with you what those ideas were you would instantly know what I was talking about. I did not receive credit yet others reaped financial reward and awards. Then I came up with an idea for a story and shared it with someone he now wants all the credit for what was originally an idea I had based on dream.

So what do you do when someone steals your ideas? Do you continue on and come up with more ideas and then one day you will be the master of your ideas and your life? It is that when we believe that others deserve what we have worked for we give up our power. We hand over our
truth. When we stand by and say go ahead I cannot defeat you we defeat ourselves...

You have to be brave and strong in this world. You have to stand up for what you think is right. You may not always be victorious over people who have a skewed view of ethics but you are being strong in fighting for what is rightfully yours.

This has been called the world of illusion by many Masters. I know that at times the veil between reality and the shadows of the illusion part. I have seen the beauty of the Divine.
Right now is a call to arms. You need to be a part of new revolution. It is the revolution of the world of love. You have what you have. Your mind and your thoughts are all that you have. Do you hand over your opinions and thoughts to the workings of the media. Do you really take the time it takes to explore who you truely are? You my friend are a being of LOVE a being who was created by the Divine.

The world we live in is a classroom. It is not dictated by money. Sure money does pay the bills and supplies you with your daily needs. Money does not heal the soul. Money does not take pain and suffering away from your heart. It is your mind and thoughts that are stronger and more powerful than the stock market.

Without love and compassion in your life there is no life. You become an empty shell devoid of feeling the pleasures of life. That is all I am saying....Turn off the news. Be in the present moment go through your thoughts. Release and let go of those thoughts that do not help you. Find peace within yourself.

Remember you are Divine Love. Prosperity is a state of mind. This is the one thing that I can say for sure if you bless everything in your life things will change. Try it for yourself. Peace to you...Denise

No comments: